Mike Smith

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Mike Smith

Decorating's become so formulaic, and people don't even think there's a problem with that. It's become like fashion. But you need to build up enough complexity so that when you're in the room for the fifth or the seventh time, there's a new combination or element that reveals itself to you. It needs to have a slower burn.feedback
share this quote
Sep 30 2017
Mike Smith has most recently been quoted in an article called A Heavenly (and Colorful) Getaway in Mallorca. Mike Smith said, “I mean, Mallorca's not the Amalfi coast–people really live here.”. Mike Smith has been quoted a grand total of 23 times in 11 articles.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !

Mike Smith quotes

Apr 24 2017

We're trying to make women feel more welcome in the poker room. It can be intimidating. We have all races, creeds, religions who play cards. But you look, and there's just not a lot of females.feedback

Mar 25 2017

I got away that bad but I had so much confidence in him. I said to him you're gonna have to do it like Zenyatta. He's used to having a man standing in the gate with him and it helped that the leaders were going very hard. This horse can go 22 seconds on the lead or he can come from last and he hasn't taken a breath. Bob had a heart attack the last time he came here – I had three when he walked out of the gates.feedback

Nov 05 2016

Once I switched over and dropped into the far turn, he really picked it up at that point. Then he was relentless, this horse. He never stops. He's got some stamina.feedback

Nov 05 2016

That is what got us on by.feedback

Nov 04 2016

That much more and I'd have been the one hooraying.feedback

Nov 04 2016

She kicked me on the way out. She's 90 percent of the time the sweetest thing you could find. The other 10 percent is dynamite.feedback

Nov 04 2016

You saw the real Beholder show up today, maybe even the best race she ever ran in her life, and she had to do it to beat us.feedback

No quotes...
More Mike Smith quotes
|< <
> >|

Quotes by Mike Smith

<
>
Quote Verifier
verify-icon
Check if the quote you read on social networks is authentic
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :